1. What do you eat or drink while writing?
I drink a ton of tea. I drink so much I am trying to split between half herbal and half white tea. I am more of an earthy tea drinker rather than rich fruits.
For food, if I have snacks or stuff on the go then I will nibble – at the moment my choice is corn chips or M&Ms.
2. What do you listen to while writing?
I have a playlist for when a scene isn’t flowing I will put music on that will get my fingers instantly tapping away happily. Most of the time; however, I am watching YouTube videos, just not ones to do with writing or books.
3. What is your biggest writing distraction?
The Internet, but then again it does help me.
4. What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you while writing?
That I loose the momentum and can’t get back into it.
5. What’s the best thing that ever happened to you while writing?
That for my WIP at the moment, the characters and the story turned up on my doorstep almost fully formed. It had been subconscious there for a while but all my latest muse attention finally paid off, and I am going with it.
6. Who you communicate with or not communicate with while writing?
Twitter – to post updates
Creative friends – just to get it out there as soon as I have finished
I have Facebook open why I write and chat to friends as it helps me focus, ironically.
7. What your secret to success and your biggest writing flaw?
Write often and read more.
Not writing often enough.
8. What inspires you? Or what makes you productive?
William Shakespeare but specifically for my WIP it has to be Tom Hiddleston and the movies he starred in: Crimson Peak and High Rise.
I will go into this in another post.
9. What is one thing you do or other writers do that’s annoying?
10. Are you willing to share something you’ve written?
Not yet…. but soon.